Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Yesterday Today and Forever

Hi everybody. Who stayes up late ? Well I did . So I slept till my alarm went off which was 7:30 then I just fell asleep again and I woke up at 12:00pm. Then I went strate to the computer. My mom has been bugign me because I've been on the computer to much talking to my friend in Hawii. Who hear has cats , well I do and one of them named Sassy must like typing on the commputer. Shes to silly. Well anyway I can't wait to see my friend in Hawii we have been friends forever. My dad keeps telling inbaresing storrys of when we were like about four years old. my doggy is os silly. then I went downstars and wached some movies. Well I guess that a cuple of days ago was a more interesting than today. That day was the day that my friend and I were going to have a bible study together. When we finished reading we started to wonder if the Garden of Eden is still on earth . Do you think so. I'm not so shur.It could be. Talking about these days remindes me of a song we sing in church.
YESTERDAY , TODAY AND FOREVER YOU ARE THE SAME YOU NEVER CHANGE
YESTERDAY , TODAY AND FOREVERYOU ARE FAITHFUL AND WE WILL TRUST IN YOU well got to go now everyone bye.
miss friendship
P.S I 'm sorry if I speled any words wrong.

8 comments:

Zoe said...

I have eight cats! They are so adorable! We also have four Great Danes.

Zoe said...

That's cool to know someone in Hawaii. I have never even been there before.

Miss Friendship said...

I have never even been there befor ither but I e-mail her every day. I love her she is like my best friend , I've been friends with her for well forever. and do you really have that many cats? I ceep asking my dad to get me another cat because when i was in 4th grade my personal cat got ran over his name was Pretty citty, yea silly name for a boy but by the time we found out he was a boy they had already gotten ust to their names. so we didnt change them. well the point was that my dad wont get me another one , but oh well I still got my cats and I love them. my cat pretty citty was a wiled cat at first they lived on my geate grandpas farm or barn er whatever it was. thay were really wiled. I like no love talkin to you well got to go now bye.

Melissa said...

I hope your back feels better soon!
I can't wait to go to church next Sunday too!

Your strange, Rasmus obsessed friend...
-Paiva

Miss Friendship said...

HI strange Rasmus obseser, bye Rasmus obseser.

Shari said...

I stay up late. That's when I do my blogging. I hope you had a good Easter. We did - had a typical ham dinner. Thanks for coming to my site and leaving a comment.

Zoe said...

@ Miss Friendship..
That's sad about your cat. I have had cats get run over too. :'(
Yea, I really do have that many cats... I used to have more.
One of my cats had kittens yesterday and they are so cute!

Miss Friendship said...

hi I dont blogg as offen as I might want to.and I do like comeommenting on peoples blogges .I love kittens they are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute i love cats and dogs. well got to go talk to ya alll latter.oh and I 'm sorry if I misspeled any words , I'm not too good at spelling.allways your friend missfriendship