Saturday, November 15, 2008

Story Time!

Story Time? Not really...But I am writing a story!
It is going to be about me being in a Native American Indian way back when it was just the Indians in the Pacific North West. :)

In the story my name is Ayona. The story is mainly about my discovery of the spirits or meeting the spirits. The first spirit I meet is a Dryad named Dryaina and her little friend Leefon. Leefon is a tree fairy that controls the leaves. He is also a tree fairy that is very mischievous.

Aside from what it's about, I'll try to post it when I get a chance. ^^

I showed my English teacher the begining of my story and she said she liked it a lot and she especially liked the names I chose for all of the spirits and creatures and stuff. :)

Like I said, I'll try to post the story as soon I can! Signing off!

-Miss Friendship

6 comments:

Miss Friendship said...

my Story wont be done for a :( but I'll try to work on it faster. If you have any Questionsfeel free to ask.I will see if i can answer them all.see you all later.bye bye.

Miss Friendship

Melissa said...

I have a question! Here it is:

QUE PASAAAAAA! 8D

-Paiva

Melissa said...

I'm writing on my other blog right now. What's up?

Miss Friendship said...

I'm gunna put somthin on my blog now too and the seeling is up like allways.
you know how.

Que Passssssssssssaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melissa said...

Haha, well at least it's not on the floor, right? :p

-Pai

Miss Friendship said...

hay come to think of it wouldint it be weard if the seeling was the floor and the floor was the seeling it would feel like you were in a different world. wouldnt it
well see you in a sec