Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Nuart Theater is a building in Moscow to share Christian's life story of there faith and experiences. Many people go there for an espresso, or to play a game, just chill out, or come to watch special performance. the workers there are all volunteers but are good workers that are trained to share there faith. I just recently learned that they might need to close down this November because they haven't been able to pay off there bills. So, I ask that you would pray that they stay open and that God helps them find the right way to go. If you would also like to help in another way they are looking for at least 50 people that will donate $50 a month so that they can pay it all off. So if you can pray for it and/or help them out financially then it will be highly appreciated by many people who enjoy going there. They are also looking for more volunteers of many ages to help out there and get more people to come there. Everyone is welcome there so go on in. I'm going to ask my parents if i can apply to work there soon because then i could use some of my abilities of singing but I'm not so sure about my art i mean how can i use my art in an entertainment aria? =/ But i do have an idea for my writeing abilities...i think i'm gunna write some plays or something for it to get more peopel to come by. ^^ Well, pray for me and for the people at the Nuart Theater. Thank You.
P.S. xDD exscuse the randome colore stuff at the end of the thing i was just being bored. xDD

~Miss Friendship~

1 comment:

Zoe said...

Hey, just thought I would drop by and say hello! I do remember you! How have you been?